You may have the desire, but do you need some direction and instruction to help you become a more organized researcher? January isn’t over yet! There’s still time to move ahead with your plan to better organize your genealogy research, paper, and digital files. Join me January 30 through February 5, 2017 for Family Tree University’s Organize Your Genealogy in a Week Workshop and get on-demand viewing of seven videos, two written lessons, and a chance to interact and ask questions on the online bulletin board.
- Genealogy Organization Tips and Strategies with Drew Smith, author of Organize Your Genealogy
- Organize YourFamily Archive with FamilyTree Publisher Allison Dolan and Denise Levenick, The Family Curator
- Managing Your Genealogy Data with Thomas MacEntee of Geneabloggers
- Cloud Genealogy Crash Course with genealogist Randy Whited
- Get Organized with Research Logs with Lisa A. Alzo, author of The Family Tree Polish, Czech, and Slovak Genealogy Guide
- Organize Your Research with Evernote with Genealogy Gems Host Lisa Louise Cooke
- Spreadsheet Secrets to Organize Your Genealogy with genealogist Shannon Combs-Bennet
This annual one-week workshop is a great way to kick-off your genealogy new year with daily discussion and idea-sharing of organizing challenges, strategies, and tips.